Characteristics and effect from its use in beekeeping:
- Chlorella is a single-cell sanative green micro seaweed, the components of which ensure production of ecologically clean and qualitative bee products.
- Strengthens cell immune system, increases resistance and stabilizes protective abilities of bees to negative impacts of outer factors and reduces stress.
- Has a treatment and prevention properties against infectious, bacterial and other diseases. It has no negative impact on a bee organism!
- It encourages development and productivity of bees.
- Increases intensiveness of laying eggs by queen bee and quickens the process of increasing power of bee family.
- Increases resistance of bees during the contact with toxic chemicals and removes toxic substances from bee organism.
- Facilitates productivity of bees, prolongs their life expectancy by 20%.
- Increases biological activity of bee families.
It is worth to mention that chlorella is not a medicine but it has a vivid positive health effect!
You have 100% opportunity to check sanative properties of chlorella soon at AgroComplex 2019 in IEC from the 29th till the 31st of October!