1. The Participants can order:
EQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA IN THE EXHIBITION PAVILION
The standard exhibition area price includes the following clauses: expenses on exhibition area equipped with stand having one opened side, carpet covering, signboard with the name of the company, security, when exhibition is closed, cleaning of passages. Stand of 9 m2 and more includes a table, two chairs, a lighting appliance, an European wall socket.
EXTRA CHARGE FOR A STAND:
- opened with 2 sides is 10% of the exhibition area cost;
- opened with 3 sides is 15% of the exhibition area cost;
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA IN THE EXHIBITION PAVILION
The price includes the following clauses: expenses on exhibition area as well as security, when exhibition is closed, cleaning of passages.
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA OUTDOORS
The price includes expenses on security when exhibition is closed.
NECESSARY REGISTRATION FOR EVERY EXHIBITING COMPANY
It includes information insertion into the exhibition catalogue, the exhibition catalogue, the Participant registering, badges, invitations for the exhibition and Wi-Fi Internet access.
The Participant gets the right to insert information into the official exhibition catalogue.
Promo actions during the exhibiton only on condition of correspondence participation.
2. Every Participant of the exhibition may be provided with additional equipment and services for a special charge under the price-list. At the Participant's request, a custom-made stand design is provided.
THE EXHIBITION WORK SCHEDULE (subject to changes)
|Opening hours daily:||31.10. - 02.11.2017||08:00 – 17:00 (for exhibitors);|
|09:00 – 16:30 (for visitors)|
|Date of exhibits fixing:||28.10 - 30.10.2017||09:00 – 22:00|
|Dispatch of exhibits:||02.11.2017||17:00 – 22:00|
|03.11.2017||09:00 – 20:00|
THE ORDER OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION
In order to be included into the list of Participants it is necessary to fill in an application and send it to the address of the Organiser before - 15.09.2017, and transfer 20% from the total cost of participation during 3 days after putting in the application form.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse the application in the following cases:
- if the participation payment is not effected in due time;
- if goods don't match the theme of the exhibition;
- if design-project of the stand is not stipulated in due time.
When submitting an application for unequipped exhibition area, the Participant should stipulate a design-project and stand's construction time before 15.09.2017. Application submitted after 15.09.2017 stipulates 100% payment during 3 days.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Participation payment is to be effected to the currency account of the Organizer according to issued invoice. The payment must be effected before 29.09.2017. If the Participant violates the fixed date of payment the Organiser may increase the payment amount at the rate of 1 per cent for an every day of delay and change the place of the stand at the exhibition. In case of Participant's refusal from taking part in the exhibition presented in writing:
- before 29.08.2017 - the Organiser shall give back 80 per cent of the total amount of the remitted payment;
- before 15.09.2017 - the remitted payment shall be returned at the rate of 50 per cent;
- after 15.09.2017 - the remitted money shall not be returned and no claim to the Organiser shall be accepted.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION INTO THE OFFICIAL EXHIBITION CATALOGUE
For information insertion into the official catalogue the Participant presents the information as follows:
a) full name of the enterprise;
b) mail address, numbers of phone, fax, E-mail;
c) summary about the main activity directions and goods manufactured (represented at the exhibition) both in Ukrainian and English. It should be no more than 50 words in each language (punctuation marks and conjunctions are not taken into account).
d) name of catalogue section in which it is necessary to place information and name of annotation's author.
The final date for information presentation is 31.08.2017. Logo, colour or white-and-black advertisement may be inserted under the price-list. When the information is submitted after the fixed time the Participant will be deprived of the right to insert it into the official catalogue of the exhibition and no claims to the Organiser shall be accepted. Information should be sent by e-mail in WORD format. Placement of the company's white-and-black logo into the official exhibition catalogue.
- The Participant is obliged to occupy the exhibition area before 22:00 30.10.2017 and free it before 20:00 03.11.2017 according to the exhibition work schedule. When violating the above terms the Participant pays the penalty at the rate of 30 per cent of the leasing payment for an every day of violation.
When moving in the Participant should accept and when leaving he should give back all the equipment and free the exhibition area in good order. In case of damage or loss of the exhibition equipment the Participant must reimburse it at the rate of its total cost within week.
- The Participant should give back the filled application form (original) and acts of rendering exhibition services to the Organiser before 02.11.2017.
- The Participant is obliged to stipulate with the Organiser the following:
- a right to make artistic and decoration work out of the exhibition stand space;
- a right to stick information and advertising materials on walls and exhibition equipment;
- a right, time, contents, place of show -program performance;
- a period of time for organising seminars, conferences;
- a right to distribute any information and advertising material out of the stand.
- The Organiser shall not bear responsibility for preservation, damage or theft of the Participant's property during opening time of the exhibition.
- The Organiser may change the conditions for participation in the exhibition before signing the application by the Participant.
- System of discounts is available for exhibition area prices.
- The Participant is obliged to follow the instruction of work safety, fire safety, work schedule.
- Customs fee is to be paid by the Participant under the tariff stated in the customs legislation of Ukraine.