On August 29 at the first plenary meeting of the newly elected Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine a new Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture was established. Тymofii Mylovanov, former president of Kyiv School of Economics, was appointed as its head.
On September 6 the new minister made the key personnel decisions and appointed Таrаs Vysotskyi as the head of agricultural direction. Earlier, Mr. Vysotskyi worked as the first deputy head of Cherkasy Oblast State Administration and was the head of Association Ukrаnian Agribusiness Club.
New challenges for agro-industrial complex:
Taras Vysotskyi plans to realize the following steps:
- to complete over 10-year land reform by establishing the market of agricultural lands;
- to clear agricultural sector from non-effective and loss-making enterprises by making them private;
- to eradicate corruption in the sphere of state regulation and control by abolition and/or digitalization of relevant procedures;
- to increase incomes of people engaged in agro-industrial complex by means of liberalization of labor market and training of employees;
- to support decentralization, development of rural areas and improve well-being of rural citizens by means of unshadowing activity in agricultural sector and support of small producers.
Such strategic plans were outlined by the politician on his Facebook page.
The team of AgroComplex wishes him successful work for the good of Ukrainian agricultural sector.