For the second time the event will be held as a part of the international exhibition of effective solutions for agribusiness AgroComplex 2019.
The exhibition will provide an effective communicative platform for promotion of “green” energy technologies in agribusiness and wide attraction of target audience.
AgroEnergyDAY is an interactive platform that includes:
- Specialized exposition “Bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness”, October 29-31
- Bioenergy technologies:
- biogas complexes: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- liquid biofuel: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- solid biofuel: complexes for manufacture of pellets and briquettes from biomass;
- cogeneration and boiler equipment;
- energy crops: technologies of growing, machinery, equipment and planting material.
- Alternative energy:
- turn-key solar power stations (off-grid, grid-tied, hybrid);
- photovoltaic solar cells, modules, materials and other hardware;
- solar energy storage systems, power inverters;
- alternative heat supply systems (collectors, heat pump, etc.);
- automation and software (systems of monitoring, control and management);
- equipment and technologies for wind power farms;
- equipment for solar energy.
- Consulting, banking and financial services.
- The international expoforum of bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness AgroEnergyDAY 2019, October 30
Target audience of AgroEnergyDAY:
- manufacturers of agricultural products (agroholdings, small and medium farming households, agricultural manufacturing cooperatives of different areas of specialization);
- representatives of food industry (suppliers of raw materials for biogas complexes and potential enterprises for implementation of bioenergy technologies);
- owners of operating biogas complexes and solar power stations;
- representatives of forestry enterprises;
- representatives of local authorities (rural, city, rayon and oblast councils, united territorial communities) and public organizations;
- representatives of line ministries, state officials, policymakers in the sphere of energy supply;
- representatives of communal households;
- domestic and foreign experts in the sphere of renewable energy sources;
- representatives of industry organizations;
- people, interested in implementation of “green” energy technologies.
AgroEnergyDAY 2019 is supported by:
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine https://new.minagro.gov.ua
- State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukrainе
- Bioenergy Association of Ukraine
Results of AgroEnergyDAY 2018:
- specialized exposition: Zero Emission Energy, Essa Technopark, TEFF, Briquetting technologies, Free Energy, Pro Energy, Aiss Group, Envitech, Osmos Invest and others.
- business forum: 2 days of business program, 187 visitors, 15 professional speakers: the leading experts of bioenergy sector, business representatives, scientists and practitioners.