Pаtronat company, producer of exclusive, natural honey wine made with the help of craft method, will present exotic alcoholic drinks.
For 7 years of successful production the company has been demonstrating the best recipes. It has over 20 types of honey wine in its collection. It is a natural beverage and no aroma additives, colorants, sugar or ethanol are added during its production.
What is honey wine?
It is the ancestor of all alcoholic drinks on the planet. It is a 13% beverage where honey is used instead of grapes.
Ingredients for making the wine:
- Purified water;
- Certified natural honey gathered in Hetman National Natural Park near Okhtyrka;
- Certified wine yeast for honey wine.
Visitors of Local to Global will have a chance to take part in a tasting of an incredible range of wine by Patronat brand, especially:
- Honey wine classic (without adding fruit and berry juice, semi-dry)
- Honey wine with quince (semi-sweet)
- Honey wine with rowanberry
- Honey wine with apricot (with apricot juice, semi-sweet)
Would you like to try a glass of exclusive drink, which was praised by Ivan Kotliarevskyi in his “Eneida”, to feel as a hero of a legendary poem? Visit Local to Global 2019 in the International Exhibition Centre from the 29th till the 31st of October. It will be delicious!